NX30 awesome (built-in auto-upload flickr & dropbox in some regions) except why is GPS optional
Thom Hogan writes:
- The reason why digital cameras soared and killed film cameras is "instantaneous review." Suddenly everyone had an answer to "did I get the shot?"
- The reason why smartphones are soaring and killing off digital cameras is "instantaneous sharing." Suddenly everyone has an answer for . . .
D'oh of course we need a dial to set the ISO!
As Mark Dubovoy points out the minimum viable digital camera needs an ISO dial.Time for a 3.0 version of the Minimum Viable Digital Camera.
Take the Minimum Viable Pro Camera and add:
- built-in snapseed-like app to edit RAW (not JPEG) and an LCD screen to do this touch editing on
- interchangeable lenses (all waterproof) or a collapsible waterproof 18-200mm (35mm equivalent) zoom lens with a constant f2.8 aperture or faster
- platform for apps as either . . .
- auto-upload with ShoZu to flickr, your blog via the MetaWeblog API, TypePad, Blogger, etc and other popular social networks of the day! (This was 2005!)
We are finally getting back to 2005 :-) in 2013 with flickr client auto-uploading and Google+ uploading but just barely since neither flickr or Google+ do the suspend/resume . . .