- great image quality in daytime
- not so great image quality at night
- inconsistent but super-fast auto-focus (iPhone 5S is more consistent)
- water-resistant but the water-resistent USB port cover broke within 2 weeks and you can't use the touchscreen when it's wet which makes the water-resistance pointless
- verdict: totally worth it if you can get a good deal on it. Much better than any Nokia phone other than the 808 and the 1020; not better than the iPhone5S but better than iPhone 5 and 4S!
21st century cameras are social and on the internet and awesome-ized by software and sensors